HOW DOES A BOWEN THERAPY SESSION GO?
- During the Bowen therapy session the client can lay relaxed on a treatment table, or be sitting, wearing light clothing.
- The Bowen therapist applies the movements in a series of patterns, and then the therapist leaves the room to allow the patient to achieve the deepest relaxant effects and to avoid interfering with the patient's energetic realignment.
- Sessions usually last one hour.
- Often no more than 3 to 5 sessions are required for the treatment of most conditions.
- Treatments will generally be scheduled at 7 day intervals.
Book a session
For more information or to book a session please contact us via our Contact Form or by giving us a call at: Telephone: +41 (0) 78 779 17 29